The Canberra Games Society meets at the club rooms of the Canberra Bridge Club at 6 Duff Place Deakin ACT 2600, every Thursday from around 7.00pm till midnight.
The club has the following facilities available on a first come basis:
- Tables (To put Games boards on).
- Comfy chairs to sit on.
- 6×4 game boards (For those games which need them)
- Various table covers (Green sheets for war games, Space mats for space games, Sea mats for sea games and Cloud mats (Because we thought they were sea mats when we bought them).)
- We also have a selection of 6mm, 15mm and 28mm scaled terrain so you do not need to bring your own.
Annual Membership 2018-19 is now due
Annual General Membership
- Is $50.00 if you pick the membership card up from the club. (You can enter online first, or at the club.)
- It is $55.00 if you want us to post it to you.
- The confirmation email you receive when you enter online, is valid for proof of membership at the Games Capital, until you get your card.
Night Paying Fees
- FREE for members this year
- Membership fees are payable online or at the club.
- Non members get their first night free. Subsequent nights are $10.00 each.
- If you are only joining up to get the great 10% discount at The Games Capital, we do not mind. We will always welcome you to pop in one Thursday with whatever it is you have bought, just to say hello, but it is not required.
If you are a member of the Canberra Games Society, you receive a 10% discount* on in store purchases at The Games Capital in Garema place Civic. *The discount does not apply to online items or already discounted stock