Cancon 2022 will be a Saturday (22nd) – Sunday (23rd) and Monday (24th January) event. The Holiday is the following Wednesday though.
We have been working on our Covid plan
The short version is:
Cancon 2022 is required to be a ticketed event.
- If you are paying to play a game (Miniature war game, Card game, Board games library etc.), you get entry to the convention for all three days included in your entry fee. (Allowing you entry to the Trade hall, and other halls each day, even if you are only playing for one day.)
- If you want to attend to visit the trade stands or just look round, you will need to buy a day entry ticket ($2.00 or so). This will allow a set number of people on site each day.
- Trade hall (Coorong pavilion) entry will be capped to a set number of people each session (Sessions will likely be about 2 hours). You will be able to “book” a session online to ensure entry to the trader hall. Spaces will be available for gamers to visit the hall between games.
- Each hall will have a single entrance and exit. Tallies of people in the various halls will be maintained, and you will not be allowed to enter via exits etc.
- You will be required to follow any current ACT Health rules, such as masks, hand cleaning, and the QR sign in app.
- More details are on the Tournament page.
- If you want to enter a tournament (Warhammer, Bolt Action, Star Wars etc.) go to the tournament’s page.
- You can read about events and then enter using the ticketing button at the top of the page.
- If you know what you want to play already, go straight to the Ticketing page.
- If you want a Polo or T-shirt, go to the tournament’s page, and click on the ticketing link.
- Shirts are at the bottom of the list and are very limited in availability this Cancon.
General public entry to Cancon
- Tickets for General Entry for the public entry are now available
- General entry tickets will be $2.00 (Plus ticketing fee), and a set amount will be available for each day of the convention.
Trader hall entry tickets.
- Entry to the Trader hall in Coorong pavilion will be limited to the hall capacity per session.
- Sessions will be up to 2 hours in length.
- Trade Hall tickets are now live.
It has been many years since we have needed to mention this, but please do not wear anything offensive to Cancon 2022.
Cancon is a family event, is not political, and we want everyone to have fun and not cause too much offence (Except through our dice rolling skills.)
Please follow any instructions from convention staff (Yellow Shirts) if there are any issues.