- Cancon will be spaced across all three pavilions again for 2019, plus there will be an Artist’s Alley and Cosplay area.
- If you have a favourite food van you would like to attend the F pav food area, get them to contact Epic to discuss attending.
- The MOAB team will be running the second hand stall in F pavilion again. The link to their site is above.
- We are currently looking at T-shirt colours for Cancon 2019. As usual, there will be a T-shirt prize for the best slogan suggested, if we use it on the shirt. Send suggestion to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Games Library page has a link for “Individual” type tickets. Allowing you to buy tickets in advance.
- If you are a Spectator, there is no entry fee to just pop in and look round. We would rather you spend that money with our traders.
- You only pay if you enter a Tournament, Role play event, Card Game, or the Board games Library.
- Players of Tournaments pay for the number of days they are playing, plus any prize pool for that event.
- Games Library players pay for the number of days they are playing
- Some games are entered through separate systems, which will be listed in their blurb.
- Our Ticketing system has a small fee.
Links to accommodation offers for Cancon.
Canberra Park Cancon Games Special -2
As usual, any questions, contact me at email@example.com