- Cancon will be spaced across all three pavilions again for 2019
- If you have a favourite food van you would like to attend the F pav food area, get them to contact Epic to discuss attending
- If you want to run a Tournament at Cancon 2019, please go tot he Tournament section above.
- The MOAB team will be running the second hand stall in F pavilion again. Stay tuned for details.
- Card games will be run in the Conference centre again, details will be up soon.
- We are currently looking at T-shirt colours for Cancon 2019. As usual, there will be a T-shirt prize for the best slogan suggested, if we use it on the shirt. Send suggestion to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tickets should be live shortly. (21st to 22nd September)
- If you are a Spectator, there is no entry fee to just pop in and look round. We would rather you spend that money with our traders.
- You only pay if you enter a Tournament, Role play event, Card Game, or the Board games Library.
- Players of Tournaments pay for the number of days they are playing, plus any prize pool for that event.
- Games Library players pay for the number of days they are playing
- Some games are entered through separate systems, which will be listed in their blurb.
- As of 20 September we have released a new set of trader spaces in F pavilion.
- See the link above for trade stand details.
- If you want to run a participation game, see the link above for details
As usual, any questions, contact me at email@example.com