Cancon 2019 is over, planning has started on planning for 2020, with details going up in the next few months.
- Cancon 2019 was be held at Exhibition Park In Canberra, off Flemington road, Mitchell.
- Cancon was be spaced across all three main pavilions again for 2019(B,C & F), plus there was an Artist’s Alley and Cosplay area.
- Parking was outside each hall, was free, and there were disabled spots available.
- Entry to each hall was via the main entrances from 8:30am each day.
- Parking did fill up quickly, but there was enough spots for everyone.
- People managed to keep the fire doors shut, the air-conditioning managed to do a good job this year.
- The MOAB team ran the second hand stall in F pavilion again. It was packed with loads of stock.
- The Games Library was also packed, and lots of people played lots of games all weekend.
- The map pamphlets were a hit, as was the food court at F pav.
- A survey is being sent out to all players, with the link here. <<Post Cancon Player’s Survey>>
- A Traders and Organiser’s survey will be going out soon.