(In case the links above are too crowded, because I keep adding more of them.)
Bring and Buy Stall *
Card Games Room *
Crystal Dragon Painting Events *
Sites with an Asterix (*) are external links.
- Cancon 2019 will be held at Exhibition Park In Canberra, off Flemington road, Mitchell. (Click link for map)
- Cancon will be spaced across all three main pavilions again for 2019(B,C & F), plus there will be an Artist’s Alley and Cosplay area. (See below for the Cancon 2019 map.)
- Parking is outside each hall, is free, and there are disabled spots available. (Please only park in a marked disabled spot if you have a valid pass, or do not mind a ticket or a complimentary removal by forklift.)
- Entry to each hall is via the main entrances from 8:30am each day(They will be rather obvious on the day).
- Parking tends to fill up quickly, but there are enough spots for everyone.
- Please keep the fire doors shut, the air-conditioning will not work if they are left open.
- EPIC Has advised they are full for Food Vans for Cancon 2019. They have a varied selection.
- The MOAB team will be running the second hand stall in F pavilion again. The link to their site is above.
- The Games Library page has a link for “Individual” type tickets. Allowing you to buy tickets in advance.
- If you are a Spectator, there are no entry fees to just pop in and look round. We would rather you spend that money with our traders.
- You only pay if you enter a Tournament, Role play event, Card Game, or the Board games Library.
- Players of Tournaments pay for the number of days they are playing, plus any prize pool for that event.
- Games Library players pay for the number of days they are playing
- Some games are entered through separate systems, which will be listed in their blurb.
- Our Ticketing system has a small fee.
Cancon opens at 8:30am for players and spectators each day.
Cancon closes from 5:30pm (Trade Areas) to Midnight (Games Library) on Saturday and Sunday and earlier on Monday. (Too many variations to list)
Links to accommodation offers for Cancon. Canberra Park Cancon Games Special -2
As usual, any questions, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org