Cancon T-shirts and Polos
The Great Cancon T-shirt Slogan Competition has been decided and the shirts are being printed.
Cancon Polo Shirt
Cancon T-shirt (Male sizes)
Cancon T-shirt (Female sizes, Terracotta was not an option, sorry.)
The “Slogan” suggested was not actually words, but just two twenty sided dice (D20s)
Congratulations to Christ (Goatface) Burg
Thanks to everyone else.
The poster competition is still going.
T-shirts can be ordered through the normal Tournament ticketing link. (Scroll down to the bottom of the ticketing page.)
- T-shirts are $30.00.*
- Polo shirts are $30.00
(* It was supposed to be $30.00 as our supplier prices increased this year, but I mucked up the price list and had them set at $25.00. This has been fixed now, for the remaining stock..)
Some shirts may be available on the day.
Get in early, as they tend to sell out fast.
They will be $5.00 more on the day.
Submitted Slogan Ideas:
- Aaron Paul This ain’t no Cantcon, this is Cancon!
- Aaron Paul I put the Can in Cancon!
- Alex Murray Cancon: Age of Sigmar 2020
- Braiden Graw Cancon 2020. Make sure to bring deodorant.
- Brogan Clark CanCon: 300+ club.
- Cancon: Challenge Everything.…See More
- Chris Kellahan Cancon 2020 – We see what you did there
- Craig Anderson CAN roll
- Damian Newsome Cancon 2020 – it’s hot!
- Danny Carroll AoSCon
- David Still Or 20D20 😛
- Dominic Nixon C20 – It’s how we roll.
- Gabriel T Hanna CanCon: Sweat your Aqshy off!
- Jacob Everingham Cancon D2020
- James Black It’s for the players
- James Malcolm Black Cancon 2020
- Jattzturk That’s how I roll
- Joshua Shoobridge Double Critical
- Joshua Shoobridge Best T-Shirt Save Ever
- Joshua Shoobridge Better than snake eyes
- Joy Tang See more. Do more. Play more.
- Krystal Zoe Cancon: Play beyond.
- Kyle Mills I may not have 2020 vision but its going to be hot
- Liam Parker Cancon: high rollers only
- Luke Stone Cancon: for over 40s….. degrees
- Luke Stone Cancon: There are other games here besides Age Of Sigmar we swear…..
- Matt Dobbs Cancon: Personal hygiene is NOT optional.
- MJ Johnson Cancon 2020: Make Adventure Great Again!
- Phil Clark Here’s looking at YOU
- Phil Clark I can play clearly now
- Phil Clark In hindsight I should have won
- Phil Clark See a game, play a game
- Phil Clark The double-barrelled Convention
- Phil Clark The Visible Convention
- Phil Clark I came, I saw, I played
- Rhett Eldred Cancon 20/20 – A Critical Hit
- Rhett Eldred l A Critical Hit
- Shane Jenkins Cancon 2020: it’s not fake news
- Tim Sleigh In hindsight, I won that game.